Narayana Health, one of India's largest and World's most economical healthcare service providers is set to emerge as a global industry model for its ability to reconcile quality, affordability, scale, transparency, credibility and sustainable profitability. Equipped with all super-specialty and tertiary care facilities that the medical world has to offer, it is now a one-stop destination for any healthcare requirement a common man needs. It may be noted that the affluent come here for the world's best healthcare and the poor come here for the focused attention they can get from a private hospital. From a humble beginning of a 225 beds hospital in 2001, Narayana Health has grown to a 7500 beds healthcare conglomerate in 2014.
With 150 major surgeries performed everyday and 4200 OPD patients attended per month, Narayana Health offers super-specialty tertiary care facilities across areas of specialization including cardiac surgery, cardiology, gastroenterology, vascular, endovascular services, nephrology, urology, neurology,neurosurgery, paediatrics, obstetrics &gynaecology, psychiatry, diabetes, endocrinology, cosmetic surgery and rehabilitation, solid organ transplants for kidney, liver, heart and bone marrow transplant as well as general medicine. We also have oncology services for most types of cancer including head, neck, breast, cervical, lungs and gastro intestinal.
Awards & Accolades
- Received India Shining Star CSR Award for the CSR work NH Hospitals has done in the health sector
- Recipient of Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2012 - Healthcare Service Provider Company of the Year
- Ranked 36th among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2012
- Won Gold in Customer Service at Asian Hospital Management Awards, 2014 in Philippines
- ABP News confers Brand Excellence Award 2014 for its performance, growth and excellence in the Indian Healthcare Industry