No. of Beds (250)
No. of Doctors (150)
No. of Nurses (153)
No. of Doctors / Bed (523)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is an Indian hospital owned by Apollo Hospital group, India's largest healthcare chain, and is the second largest hospital in Delhi. Joint Commission International (JCI) USA has accredited Indraprastha Apollo Hospital as the first internationally accredited Hospital in India and South Asia.
It is one of the best multi-speciality tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 695 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds. Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its Patients First and strived to deliver not World Class but World’s Best Care to its Patients since its inception in 1996.
Few of the Salient Aspects of this Flagship Institution of Apollo Hospitals:
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- First Hospital in India to perform a Pediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant program in the country,
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories,
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology &Neuro-surgery),
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India