Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a multi-super specialty, quaternary care hospital with an enviable faculty, reputed clinicians, including super- sub- specialities and speciality nurses, supported by cutting – edge technology. A premium referral hospital, it endeavours to be the ‘Mecca Health Care’ for Asia Pacific and beyond. Set on spacious 11- acre campus with 1000 beds.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute has a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technology, including several state-of the-art technologies that arefirst in the world, first in Asia and first in India.
- Radiation Therapy: First in the world - A collaboration between leading technology innovators Brain Lab and Elekta
- 3- Tesla Digital MRI - World's first digital broadband MRI.
- Stem Cell - India's first stem cell lab in a hospital in collaboration with Totepotent Rx a, US based cell Therapy Company.
- Open Lab - India's first ever "see - through" glass lab with instant collection and real time processing of blood - samples.
- e- ICU- An advanced patient management system with two - way audio visual communication. It allows clinicians to access patient 24x7. First of its kind in the world.
- 256 Slice CT - A state of the art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner with the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats
- Bi- Plane Cath Lab - State-of-the-art Bi Plane Cardiac Cath lab to address cardiac and vascular interventions
- Brain Suite - One of its kind CT based Brain Suite, equipped with intra operative CT for brain and spine.
- Time of flight PET CT - An installation with Time of flight (TOF) reconstruction for exceptional image quality. Has the ability to detect lesions as small as 0.1 inches.
Voice Modulated & Integrated Operating rooms - Two modular operating rooms integrated with equipment and controlled by common control panel.